Deacon Allen Tatara
Travels from Hoffman Estates, Illinois
Contact Deacon Allen Tatara
Deacon Allen is a dynamic and fiery speaker, preacher, storyteller, musician and evangelizer. He loves sharing his God-given gifts in his ministries and is truly humbled to be in service to God and his people. He ministers around the country at diocesan, school, and parish youth and adult events. He has motivated and inspired groups of all ages to a greater awareness of how to recognize God’s presence in their daily lives through his unique blend of storytelling, humor, audience participation, music, and deep-seeded spirituality.
Deacon Allen is also a published author and blogger. He is published in Give Us This Day, one of the most popular Catholic devotionals on the market. His blog is a collection of writings about how work and the circumstances of everyday life are opportunities for growing closer to God and serving others.
He is also an accomplished songwriter and has had some of his songs recorded by a Nashville recording artist. In his spare time, he is the lead guitarist and a vocalist in The Gold Coast Orchestra, one of Chicago’s most energetic dance bands.
Deacon Allen lives in Hoffman Estates, Illinois with his wife, Stephanie, and their dog, Willy. He is also the proud father of young adult sons, Joe, Dan, and Nathan.
Deacon Allen is a high-energy Catholic motivational speaker who will provide an engaging experience that blends stories, humor, audience participation, prayer, music, and a practical and challenging message that will inspire and motivate your group. Here is just a sampling of the many topics that he covers:
- Finding God in the Everyday (or Allowing God to Find Me)
- Avoiding Life's Obstacles to Grow Closer to Christ
- Discovering Your Prayer Personality
- How to Listen for God’s Voice in an Earbud-Wearing World
- The Joy of Forgiveness
- Confirmation: Igniting the Fire Within (for teens)
- Come and Fish with Me: How to Tackle the Young Church in the Reel World (Engaging the Young Church)
- When is Enough Enough? Balancing Your Priorities in a Crazy-Busy World (Faith-based time management/ stress management)
- OMG! God is Trending: How About You? Becoming a Disciple in a Digital World (social media/evangelization)
- Entrepreneurs for Social Justice: Being the Hands and Heart of Christ
- Being a Disciple: It Takes One to Make One
- Living Your Baptismal Call: Finding Your Way using GPS (God’s Positioning System)
- Getting in Touch with your Feminine Side: Not That There’s Anything Wrong with That (for men)
- It’s Hard to Be Humble (When You’re Perfect in Every Way): Getting over Yourself and Getting into God (self-image)
Mission Theme: Finding God in the Everyday
He will customize his message for your organization, making sure that his presentation meets your needs.