Travels from Houston, Texas
Contact Joe McClane
Evangelist, Speaker, Author, Radio Host, Emcee... and more! If you're looking for a speaker that is eager to serve you, your event team, and the people you are ministering too in a passionate, compelling and funny style, with a servant's heart, Joe is your guy!
Joe loves to take the audience on a journey, to challenge them, and fire them up for the work of evangelization. He has spoken to thousands across the USA and beyond, inspiring all to dive deep into their faith and to "step it up" for the Glory of God and the salvation of souls.
Joe is the General Manager of Houston’s Catholic radio station on the Guadalupe Radio Network, and the host of “Evangelium Live,” a morning drive-time talk radio show. He authored the book “Muscle Memory: Beating The Porn Temptation,” as well as the first chapter of "Delivered," published by Catholic Answers. Joe has also produced hundreds of hours of evangelization, apologetics and inspirational written and audio/video content. Joe has been married to his wife Michelle for sixteen years now and they have six children.
“Joe McClane is one of the most talented Catholic evangelists I have ever had the privilege of working with. His ability to captivate an audience while delivering a powerful message in truth and love is amazing. Joe’s passion will light up the room and challenge God’s people to grow in faith. If you’re looking for a top notch speaker for your next event, look no further!” - Deacon Harold Burke-Sivers
Dynamic - Professional - Flexible - Funny
Here is a short list of some of the events Joe has spoken at:
- Charlotte Catholic Men’s Conference
- Milwaukee Catholic Men’s Conference
- Worcester Catholic Men’s Conference
- Cleveland Catholic Men’s Conference
- Amarillo Catholic Men’s Conference
- Guam Catholic Men’s Conference
- San Antonio Catholic Men’s Conference
- Houston Catholic Men’s Conference
- New Hampshire Catholic Men’s Conference
- Lafayette, La. St. Joseph’s Covenant Keepers
- Into The Wild Retreat – Buffalo, NY
- Into The Wild Retreat – Lafayette, La
- Into The Wild Retreat - Mexia, TX
- Wyoming Catholic Men’s Retreat
- Parish Mission – St. Irenaeus Catholic Church in Cypress, CA
- Texas Knights of Columbus College Council Conference – Texas A&M University
- Texas Knights of Columbus College Council Conference – Stephen F Austin University
- St. Thomas Moore Society – University of Houston Law Center
- Milwaukee – Men of Christ Leadership Conference
- Diocese of Lubbock Catholic Men's Conference
- Diocese of Sacramento Catholic Men's Conference
- St. Antony of Padua Men's group (The Woodlands Texas)
- And many many more
Here is a partial list of talks, more can be provided:
- "God Saved Me From Porn Addicton"
- In this talk Joe shares how Jesus, through the intercession of his patron saint, saved him and his family from a life of pornography addiction, abortion, selfishness and more. God was not willing to allow Joe to die on the battlefield of life, so he paid him a vist one spring day in 2002. This event changed Joe's life forever. In fact, it literlay saved the lives of his children and is the very reason why Joe has become a full time Catholic evangelist, shareing the Good News of what God has done form him. This talk is not just Joe's story but, rather it is the story of every man who carries with them the wounds of their broken childhood and broken families. This is a story of great hope and redemption... it is the gift of freedom from our sins and freedom from our past, for we are a new creation in Christ.
- "Taking The Hill for God and Country"
- Stemming the tide of secularism and conquering the culture for Christ!” St. Padre Pio once wrote, “Who will ever separate or extinguish the fire that burns for You in my breast with such bright flames!” The world wants to burn… it deeply desires to lust after its disordered passions. The only remedy to a burning world, is a burning heart for Christ! In this talk Joe recounts the call of every man to "stand in the gap" and bring Christ to a world so in need of him. This a truly motivating and envigorating talk, recounting the heroic deeds of saints and sinners a like.
- "Your Call to Heroic Leadership"
- In this talk Joe dives into the call of man to heroic leadership by virtue of who we are as a sons of the Most High God. Using the phenomenal life of St. Maximilian Kolbe as our guide, we delve into the incredible opportunity we have as men to live up to who we were created to be, who we are… not as who the world tells us we are. The days are growing darker, and the need for true men of God to lead the way is upon us. If we want to raise awesome kids then we must first be awesome husbands and fathers. This talk is by design one of three on the role of men as leader, protector and provider.
Some of Joe's other favoriate topics include:
- Mary & the Saints
Praise for Joe from event orginizers:
“Whether delivering it in front of nearly 3,000 men at our annual conference or 50 at one of our leadership retreats, Joe’s passionate, deeply personal, brutally honest testimony goes straight to the hearts of our guys and leaves them pumped to embrace the cross and give their lives to Christ. Joe doesn’t just talk about transformation through repentance, grace and the pursuit of holiness, he lives it. Few speakers I’ve seen are as effective at inspiring men to do the same.”
Kevin O’Brien, President of the “Men of Christ”
“Joe McClane is a great story teller! The best speakers I know are great story tellers. Joe knows how to keep his audience engaged through poignant and relevant stories to the theme and points he is trying to convey. His ability to communicate a strong message through stories is a rare quality in speakers today. I highly recommend Joe McClane for any men’s conference, workshop and evangelization program. “
Mark Houck – Founder & President of The King’s Men
“Joe McClane is a very Godly man who gets to root of problems us men face in our daily spiritually battle! I thank God for allowing our paths to cross at The San Antonio Catholic Men’s Conference in 2013!! Joe tackles the tough issues head on and does not hold back… something most of us men need!! If you haven’t had the opportunity to hear Joe speak… you are in for a treat when you do!!!”
Miguel Nevarez – Amarillo Catholic Men’s Conference Chair
“It’s of great comfort to me to have as a great friend and resource, Joe McClane of whom I can turn to regarding any issue or question surrounding the topic of Male Spirituality and how to live my life as a faithful Catholic husband and father. In this world, in the times we’re in with the increase of abortion, same sex so called marriage, porn use by men AND women, I need a buddy like Joe that I can turn to for good, safe, and faithful advice regarding pretty much any situation I encounter. Thanks Joe, you rock in my book!"
Richard Reyna – San Antonio Catholic Men’s Conference Committee Member
“Joe my brother… I wanted to tell you of the FIRE that was rising in the hearts of the brothers I met with after your talk. God used you! Praise Jesus our Lord and Savior. God Bless You and Your Family!”
John – Cleveland Catholic Men’s Conference Committee Member
“I’ve had the pleasure of hearing Joe McClane speak several times and each time it is a treat! He has a huge gift of being able to give the essence of our faith in a format that is very captivating and moving! He is an evangelist for our time! Anyone who listens will agree that he is a faith filled man with a powerful message of joy and love that is captivating!"
Alex Gotay – Youth Ministry, Christ the Good Shepherd, Spring,TX