Travels from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Described as innovative, honest and a deep thinker who laughs easily, Kathleen Fowle is an expressive worship leader, which is reflected in her inspiring music and speaking.
Kathleen is an award-winning singer and songwriter, composer and worship leader who embraces life! She impacts ethnicities and generations: celebrates an extensive music narrative along with ministry of over 20 years. Kathleen has traveled the globe sharing God the Father's love and allowing that love to fuel community. Her latest album "Coming Home" expresses the intimate joy of what it means to come home, to not a mere place, but a spiritual homecoming. Come home to be a child of God and yet mature so as to care for others.
Kathleen is active as concert giver, worship leader, retreat presenter and national recording artist. Attendees expecting a "show" will not find Kathleen as a performer, but a worshipper. She extends an invitation to know Jesus personally and an opportunity to worship Him more intimately. She is published with Two by Two Express, which follows Jesus' commission of sending us in community, "Two by Two." In 2008, Kathleen Fowle released her fourth album, "Fly Free." She had just moved to Nashville after being musically active overseas for several years. This was her first Nashville studio release and the album's single Fly Free landed #11 in the global CHR charts for top 100 songs of the year.
With a background in communications, journalism and pastoral care, Kathleen has grown to be an effective organizational leader. She is Franciscan, pro-life and pro-marriage, thus embracing a pro-life culture.
• CONCERTS are described as "effective," "inspirational," and "passionate." She breaks through concerns that divide by pointing to Christ. Familiar with loss, Kathleen shares the story of her father, who died from wounds suffered in war-time. How God has restored this broken place is impacting and life-changing; as Kathleen crafts her story around music. The story ends in victorious love as Kathleen has found the Presence of God our Father in this hard but sanctifying space in her life. Kathleen, a life-long Bible student, shares scriptures that under-gird her music while giving practical application.
• RETREAT: Her leadership retreats provide practical encouragement in fostering community. Her youth and young adult retreats fortify a rewarding life of chastity and charity. All include time with her music for reflection, growth, healing and prayer. Please inquire for more detailed information.
• OTHER FREQUENT PROGRAMS:
- Campus Ministry & Young adults. *Mentoring worship & liturgy teams.
- Pro-life / Pro-marriage & Chastity
- Worship in Eucharistic Adoration
- Healing after abortion
- Grief & Loss
- Holy Spirit Seminars, healing masses and special liturgies
- Addiction, 12-Step Recovery
"The spirit of the Lord God is upon me, because the Lord has anointed me; He has sent me to bring good news to the afflicted, to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, release to the prisoners, to announce a year of favor from the Lord and a day of vindication by our God; To comfort all who mourn; to place on those who mourn in Zion a diadem instead of ashes, to give them oil of gladness instead of mourning, a glorious mantle instead of a faint spirit." Isaiah 61:1-3
It All Began In The Early 1990’S When An Energetic Career Minded Woman Abandoned Careers In Professional Music And Broadcast Journalism To Be Christ’s Missionary. While Obedience Seemed Fitting To Kathleen, God Revealed To Her The Face Of Jesus Through A Homeless Man. There, She Saw Her Own Brokenness; She Encountered Holiness Wrapped In God’s Unconditional Love. From That Moment, Kathleen’s Life Changed.
In the following years, Kathleen would spend bitter cold days and nights on the streets of St. Paul befriending homeless men and women, she would work alongside and within Christian communities, jails, prisons, recovery homes, hospices, hospitals and several nationalities within Israel and Europe. Kathleen also struggled with off-and-on chronic pain. God revealed His love for her through the life and witness of St. Francis of Assisi; and further He revealed His heart for all living in Israel (where she lived for several years). Kathleen learned to allow herself to share in the joy of God’s sovereign healing and yet the poverty of Christ’s sufferings. A river seemed to open to Kathleen, who then acquired even more compositions and creative means to express God’s love, healing and salvation.
Kathleen’s music is heard and respected internationally. To date she has released several full-recordings, various singles and audio teachings and many articles on the Christian Spiritual journey.
Compassionate for people, Kathleen has a zeal to share God’s love and presence through her original music and testimony. She continues to share her heart and witness through music in concert, worship leading & retreats.